Monday, June 30, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 6/30/2014)

Hey Amigos!

So me and Hermana Young are sick. It hit Hermana Young sat night. We had to stay in all yesterday :( It was so amazing though, Hermano Bueno and Osvaldo brought us over the sacrament and it about melted my heart! We also got out of giving talks haha (: I was fine yesterday, but it just hit me today. But its all good! This week was full of miracles. I wanna hurry and share one real quick.

Her name is Maria. She is 45 years old and we had our first lesson with her on Wednesday. Within the first 5 min of our lesson, she stops us and says, "I want to be baptized!" We hadnt even brought up baptism yet.. Me and Hermana Young were speechless. It through me off so much! I was stunned! Hermana Young said my face was priceless! The spirit was so so strong in the room! She wanted to be baptised this weekend, but we told her she had to finish her 5 times at church. She was bummed, but she cant wait for her day to come! At the end of the lesson she was like "What time can you both come back tomorrow!?" It was such a tender mercie for us. I am so grateful for these tender experiences that keep me going! 

Well fam, all is well besides the fact that were sick! Our area is doing very well! And we have some very special investiators! Our area is continually growing! I have seen the Lords hand in my life SO much this week. 

I love you all so so much! Sorry this is so short.Take care! MWAH! Les amo!
Ps this pic is of us yesterday haha your welcome.

Not Feeling Well Today!

Members that Brought Us the Sacrament

No comments:

Post a Comment