Monday, June 9, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 6/9/2014)

UWhat a fantastic week! Adriana was able to be baptized this week!!!!! It was such a HUGE miracle! She had her interview with President Kusch on thursday and he said she was ready to be baptized as soon as we could get a program ready! The timing was absolutely perfect! We hurried and put it together that night! It was so incredble to be able to have her baptism before changes. Aww It was so beautiful. The spirit was so powerful. Every person that got up cried! Her two daughters, Hermana Fernelius and I were able to sing "Cuando me bautice" (I like to look for rainbows) for Adriana. It was so tender for me because that was the song I sang at my baptism!! When we got up to sing, that memory hit me hard! It was so tender! And her daughter bore testimony afterwards! The whole experience was just beautiful! Ive never been to a baptism where the spirit was that strong.
SOoooo Changes!!!! I am staying in Chapultepec!!!! Fernelius left for Cualta! And my new companion is Hermana Young. She is 23 and is from Texas so she speaks English :) She is graduated with a degree in Psychology! Shes cute. Not gonna lie, changes are hard. I dont like change haha. But I know that this change came from our Father in Heaven. I am excited to learn from her! I have so much to learn! I am so grateful I get to work in this area a little longer. The people here have such a special place in my heart. 
Theres also a man named Leonardo (Gpa that gave me the Jose Jose cd) And he came up to us this week and pulled out his notebook. And on one of his pages were some letters and numbers.. me and Fern were super confused at first and after a little bit we put it together- He saw us get into a taxi one day and wrote down the number of the taxi in case anything happened. How stinking cute is that?!! Ahh it just about melted my heart! These people are incredible!
So we also learned how to Salsa dance last night.. And it was hilarious! I cant wait to show you guys the videos! Theyre so embarassing! And can you guys believe I officially hit my 4 month mark.. blows my mind.
Well I hope all is well! I love you all SO much! And miss you every day! Have a fantastic week! 
love your cookie (:




No comments:

Post a Comment