Monday, June 16, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 6/16/2014)

Hey YALL! (Hermana Young says it ALL the time hahaha (: )

What a growing experience this past week has been for me! It was such a big change to going from my training to showing Hermana Young our area! It was hard to be the only one who knew the area! I was a really worried at first, but I have found that as I put my trust in the Lord, I don't need to worry. If I trust my Savior and Heavenly Father, I don't have any reason to worry or stress! They know exactly what is best for me. And they have blessed me with just enough knowledge to show Hermana Young the area. I have found that I know more Spanish than I thought! Its amazing to see how Heavenly Father meets our needs. He always blesses us with what we need at the exact moment we need it. I have learned that the Lord has PERFECT timing for EVERYTHING. It continues to blow my mind!
I absolutely love Hermana Young! She has brought such a special spirit to our area and the ward already loves her! She fits in so perfectly here! Her testimony is so strong and I love learning from her! She has so much to offer.
Our area is continually growing! One of our ward members who was just re activated a couple months ago, finally submitted his mission papers this week! His name is Samuel, hes 25 and I could not be more excited for him! I have been SO grateful for my mission. It has changed my whole eternity. And it will never be something I regret.
We also had a really tender experience with one of our investigators Bobby. We were able to watch the Jospeh Smith video with him at a ward members house. The spirit was SO strong the entire movie...During the part where Joseph was tarred and feathered, Bobby said I can relate to that... and he explained to Hermana Young about the night he got beat up and mugged right after our first lesson with him. Ah he has such a special spirit and he has SO much faith. I cannot wait for his baptism here in about a month!!!

Familyyyy: I GOT YOUR PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!(: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! You have no idea how much they mean to me!! Thank you for everything! You guys are SO thoughtful! I LOVE YOU!

Oh and the rain is nuts! We love it!

Hope yall have a truckin good week (:
Love your Brookie Cookie (:


No comments:

Post a Comment