Tuesday, June 16, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 6/15/2015)

Hola mis amores!

How is everyone? I pray all is good (:. This past week was okay. Weve had a hard time finding new investigators to teach. But we know there are people waiting! We just gotta find them!
We had a big confernece this past weekend. Elder Villalobo from the 70 came! It was awesome to hear and learn from him. I always love to soak up the words and revelations from Heavenly Fathers servants! Always so much to improve!

Our investigator Kenia was able to the Sunday session! We were excited her and her dad made it. Sadly she told us she didnt like it very much.. were thinking she got scared about tithing.. So were going to go see her wednesday and help her to understand it. (: Her dad is amazing (Hes a recent convert) and were hoping he helped clarify things too.

Something that I loved from the conference was a comment my mission president, President Kusch said. He said, "If we put the Lord first, we will NEVER lose blessings."

I know with all my heart it is true. I know when we put the Lord first, everything will fall into its place and he will bless us with the things each of us need. He knows us personally and knows our names. So he can bless us with things we cant even imagine. I know as we are obedient, we will have the happiness and comfort we all want.

I hope you are all having a beautiful summer! !LES AMO!
Oh and funny story of the week: Me and my companion pretty much got chased by a scared cow while trying to cross a river. Story short-we made it out alive. All is well haha(;

Con muchoo amor,
Brookie Cookie, aka Hermana Chynoweth

PS the pics are from the stake conference! The first pic is with me and Hermana Fernelius (my trainer). She is ending her mission this Friday... :(
And the second is with my companion!
PSx2 Next week is transfers! And Im pretty sure ill be staying here in Alpuyeca!



No comments:

Post a Comment