Monday, June 22, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 6/22/15)

Hola Hola! Soo first off, FELIZ DÍA DE PAPA (Happy Fathers day)!!!

Dad i hope you felt all the love i was sending!! I loveeee youuu!!!!

Well this week has been interesting... Ive been hit with the double dragon :( Its been fun let me tell ya. So not much has happened. Kenia is doing very good though! She comes to church every sunday with her dad (: Her baptism is coming up in a couple weeks! So keep her in your prayers!
We had changes a couple days early, but there are no changes here with me and Hna Canales. Looks like I will be dying here in Alpuyeca and shell be killin me off! So thats exciting! It doesnt feel like Ive started my last change...

Also this is our last week with President Kusch :( We wil be getting another Presidente here very very soon! His name is Presidente Avila! And he is from here in Mexico. He and his wife and son will be coming. Im excited to learn from them, even if its just for 5 weeks!

I love you all! Hope you are having a fabulous summer (:

Scrip of the week:
D&C 24:8 "Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days."

LES AMO!!! Con muchooo amor,
Hermana Chynoweth aka Brookie Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment