Monday, December 8, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 12/8/14)

Hola Hola Hola!

The work is going well in Palmas E! We are continuing to find some very special people, and we are searching hard to find our "pearl" for Christmas. We are trying so hard to prepare people for a baptism the week of Christmas! Its our District goal! So well see how it goes!

We found a very tender family- The mom is named Florencia about 73 years old and her son is named Angel and is 35. And they were actually references from an investigator! They soaked up the beautiful message we brought and Angel ended up saying the closing prayer. We are so excited to see how they are progressing. The problem is they live exactly under where a new big brige is being built and may have to move in a couple months... but we are praying all will work out (:

I dont know if you guys have seen it, but the Church came out with a Christmas video- He is the Gift- Its only about 2 minutes, but go watch it its so amazing. (navidad.mormon.org) This week we have been able to contact with cards that talk about it and it has been so special! Im pretty sure every mission has them all over the world! But I love talking to people about how Christ is the most precious gift our Heavenly Father has given us. I have thought so much about how our Heavenly Father has blessed us. Especially with Christmas coming up. Ive thought about how I will be away from home this Christmas, and its hard dont get me wrong. But I realized im not giving this time to my Heavenly Father. But rather this mission is a gift that Heavenly Father has given me. He is allowing me to learn and to grow, and helping me be able to return to live with him one day- And I want nothing more. It really is the best gift he could give me.

I love you all so so much! Thanks for all your support! Dont drink too much hot cocoa without me haha (;

LES AMO!!
Con muchooo amor,
Your Brookie Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment