Monday, November 17, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 11/17/14)

Big news! So president told us we will probably won’t be going back to Chilpancingo at least until after Christmas... So we will still be living with these two other sisters, but we divided the area! And what happened is me and Hermana Mills will be in charge of places in their areas that these other two girls have never gone too. So me and Hermana Mills just opened a new area wahoo! We started Saturday! We literally are started from nothing... Like the old investigators in the folder don’t even have house numbers or anything. But we are so excited to "open" this new area! The first day that we went to our area, we saw so many tender mercies from our Heavenly Father. Strangers walked with us, showing where people lived and the streets we were looking for, and people we were searching for from the carpeta found us!! It was crazy! We were on this mouse chase looking for an old investigator named Katy, and after about an hour, she found US! She was like "who are you looking for? I'm Katy!" It was insane! This will be such an amazing opportunity!

Also earlier this week, before the change, Hermana Prieto and I had a special experience. We have an investigator named Lucy. And she text-ed us one morning asking us to borrow her money so she could feed her kids. We called the Relief Society President, and later that night, 3 women came with us to visit Lucy. They had collected a mini food supply for her. It was so so heart touching. As Lucy realized it was for her, she was SO grateful. It was so amazing to see how much the ward jumped up and helped us. And not only did they bring her a food supply, but they brought a Liahona, gave her hugs, smiles, and so much support. I know it meant so much to Lucy. I felt so privileged to be apart of this special experience. I know that these 3 women will be so so blessed.

I love you all so so much! I invite all of you to go get on your knees, ask the Lord how you can serve him today, and when he puts something into your mind, Do it! (: There is nothing better than serving!

Okay so funny story of the week: Don’t judge:
So last night, after singing at a baptism, me and Mills hopped on a bus to get back to our new area. Mills was contacting in the front of the bus, and I started talking to this lady towards the back of the bus. And after while the lady said ya you should probably be getting off soon (I had told her mas o menos where I was going). And as I stood up, I looked to where mills had been sitting.. and she was no longer sitting there. I started looking for her in all the other seats, and the woman she had talked too said "Your friend got off a while ago." And i was like  "WHAT!" and she was like "Ya she got off honey" And I said "Are you serious!?" And she said "Yes." And I ran to the front of the bus and yelled "STOP THE BUS!" -You guys should know that we were literally on the freeway haha. And it was completely dark outside.- So he stops the bus and I just start sprinting up toward the direction where my companion should be. Just imagine this please- im a white girl in Mexico, springing along side of the freeway, yelling Mills! And through the headlights I see Mills sprinting toward me! Best sight of my life. It was like the movies not kidding. We literally jumped into each others arms and couldn’t stop laughing! Hahaha and the first thing she says is I literally peed my pants! Hahahahha! Poor thing, she said she got off the bus, realized I wasn’t with her and when she looked back toward the bus she saw this little blond head pop up. Hahahaha.

Well hope you guys have a great week! (: LES AMO!!
Brookie Cookie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment