Monday, July 27, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 7/27/15)

Hola Hola Hola!!

Wow I dont even know where to start.. I guess ill just start telling you about the miracles we saw yesterday (:

About two weeks ago, me and my companion had a hard time finding new people to teach. We had been on our knees praying and praying, but it seemed that all our appointments with new investigators fell. We decided Saturday that we needed to do a fast, specifically asking for divine help to find these people who are waiting for this gospel. And yesterday, the blessings from our fast seemed endless!! First, we ended up having 7 investigators in the church, along with Iris(the less active were bringing back!)!! Its like the record for the area we are serving in cause the church is so far away.

But the miracles didnt stop there, after church we found 8 new investigators and 7 of them accepted a baptism date! (its a fam of 3, another family of 3, a man named Hipolito and a 20 year old girl!) It was INCREDIBLE!!! It was so tender for me to continue to see and experience these blessings in these last moments of my mission. Heavenly Father is so willing to bless us. And it seems that he always gives us so much more than we can hope for. I know that this is his work. And i am so grateful to be a part of it. It has been an amazing year and a half. Ill always treasure the lessons ive learned and the experiences ive had.

I wanted to share a scripture with you guys..

Its in 2 Timothy 4: 6-7 "For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
Just want you guys to know that I have given it my all in these last 18 months. I have given this work and these people my heart. And i have no regrets. I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me this sacred time.

I love being a missionary! But i know just cause I wont wear my nametag every day, doesnt mean im not a missionary. Ill continue in all these things ive learned! Also I am definately ready to see you guys!! Aw i cant wait. But just squint your eyes when you see me cuase i mean i have been in Mexico for a year and a half haha...

Love you guys!!! See you MONDAY!!!! (:
Con mucho amor,
HERMANA CHYNOWETH
¡LES AMO!

PS the pic.. If i could have favorites, theyd be my fav fam here in Alpuyeca


No comments:

Post a Comment