Monday, July 20, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 07/20/2015)

Hey fam!! <3

Okay so sorry again, I have no time to write.. I just got back from visiting my converts from my first area! I was able to say "see ya later" to Adraina, Adriana and Poala! They are so cute and i love them so much. It was so hard to say goodbye.

But great news- Our investigator Kenia finally walked into the waters of baptism. Her service was absolutely beautiful. It was yesterday after church! They whole room was filled! She had so much support and everything turned out beautiful! Me and my companion sang haha. We didnt sound the best, but were in Mexico so everyone thought it was beautiful (:

Also this past week we had our interviews with our new president! Him and his wife and son are so so special. The interviews were just pure love.

Me and my companion also gave talks on Sunday! It was weird.. I felt like i was giving my homecoming talk haha. But the best part was when I went to sit back down, I noticed that one of the less actives we have been visiting for 2 months now, was sitting in the audience!!! AW I cant explain how amazing it was to see her there! Her name is Iris and she is 20 years old also and hasnt been to church since she was 16. The whole ward afterwards welcomed her back and it almost brought me to tears. Afterwards she said "I think im gonna come back next week, no, I will come back next week!"

Ah such a tender experience.

Well sorry this is all so rushed! Ill explain it all better in person in exactly TWO weeks!! AHH so crazy! Cant wait to see you all!

I love you so much!!
Con muchísimo amor,
Hermana Chynoweth aka Brookie Cookie



No comments:

Post a Comment