Monday, April 6, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 4/6/2015)

Hola Hola Hola!

I hope you guys had a fantastic Easter and Conference weekend! I have been so grateful for the amazing words they gave us. Definately brightened my week and they all said just what I needed to hear. I hope you all got answers to your questions too! So grateful for a living prophet and his apostles!

It has been a wonderful week working with Hermana Skinner. We have been very blessed and seen many miracles! I have been so grateful that we have had the opportunity to go and work up in Alta Palmira again. (Ps. Alta Palmira was the place where I worked when we got evacuated out of Chilpancingo) It has been such a great experience and we have found a lot of people that we will be teaching this week! We have also been able to get ahold of old people Hnas Prieto, Mills and I found while working up there in October!

Also we had such a tender moment with Jose this past week. Tuesday afternoon we visited him and decided we needed to teach him about temples. As we told him about how he could do temple work for his family, he stopped us and said "Wait, so I can see her again? She can be baptized? Im going to cry." He was talking about his mom... His eyes got watery and we all sat there in silence as he took in this amazing news. Ever since, he cant seem to drop the subject. And i dont blame him! He told us he has lots of family members that he is going to baptize (:

I am so grateful for the beautiful plan Heavenly Father has blessed us with. It truely is so merciful and perfect. I am so grateful that we all have the opportunity to live with our families for eternity. And what a blessing it is to be able to share this plan with everyone here in Mexico right now!

Love you all! Have an amazing week!

Con muchooooo amor,
Brookie Cookie aka Hermana Chynoweth

Ps. See you 4 months!! Crazy i have 14 months of the mission now...??

No comments:

Post a Comment