Monday, January 5, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 1/5/2015)

Hola mis amores!

First off, changes were today and Hermana Mills and me will be staying here in Palmas! We will not be going back to Chilpanchingo. We are actually really excited to be staying. We have some very special people in our area, and are so excited to see them progress!

Its so so amazing to be here on the mission. Its amazing to see the Lords hand in everything and especially all the miracles. Yesterday we had 2 cute old ladies come to church! One never had a set religion (her name is Marialena) and the other is probably one of the most catholic women I've ever met (Leona). She told us right off that she was catholic and wouldn't change, and long story short we stopped visiting her. But she came to church yesterday for the first time! I was sitting with Marialena when Leona walked in the Sacrament room and my jaw just dropped. It was such a tender mercy to see her in the church! Everyone was so so kind to her and as she left the church after all three hours, her and Marialena walked off holding hands while walking towards the bus. She was smiling and said she liked the church! It was one of thee most precious moments!

I am so grateful for the power of this message. And I know that the spirit really can touch the heart of every single person, no matter how catholic they are (;

I love you all so so much! Have such a great week!

Con todo el amor del mundo,
Hermana Brookie Cookie
ps... Hit my 11 month mark today.. woah right?

No comments:

Post a Comment