Monday, January 12, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 1/12/2015)

Hey hey hey!

Well not gonna lie, this week was a Little bit harder. We had lots of challenges with our investigators. We had a couple this week that we were teaching tell us that they no longer wanted to take the missionary lessons. :( I know they have their agency, but I still cried once we left the house cause I know how many blessings they are losing. Also, no one came to church yesterday and we had many many investigators tell us they would come. But I wont get discouraged, because I know that that's not what my Heavenly Father wants! He wants me to learn and grow from this challenge, so that's what ill do! And hey on the bright side, the less actives that we have been visiting have been coming back to church! We had 3 this past Sunday! (:

Also, when we challenge people to be baptized, they accept at first, and then say no to an exact date and say well i just cant say for sure right now. Its been hard, but its all good! I know that these little bumps in the road are just helping us work harder and helping us grow stronger! And I have faith that Heavenly Father will guide us to the people who will accept.

Other than that, we are doing really good! Hermana Mills is great i love her!

I love you all so so much! Hope everything is going great! (: MWAH!
Con mucho amor,
Brookie Cookie aka Hermana Chynoweth
¡Les Quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment