Monday, October 13, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 10/13/2014)

Hola mis amores! (:

To start off Edwin Recardo Cruz was BAPTIZED!!! Aww his baptism was so beautiful. His mom was able to support him, and came to his baptism! And we actually found out that she was baptized 20 years ago!! Well be reactivating her now haha (: But Edwin was so nervous bless his heart! But what was so amazing was that he is so dedicated to follow Christ. He was so ready to start his new life as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. He has been such an incredible example to his family and friends. I look up to him.

Oh P.S., in the baptism program, the mission leader called me up on the spot to share a story or experience from my mission... And I about died haha. I had absolutely NO idea what to share. My mind was racing trying to think of a story, but I didn't have time to think of anything (I was in the front row haha) And I literally just had to open my mouth and have faith that Heavenly Father would fill it. And the most amazing thing happened... Heavenly Father used me to talk to the people present at the baptism. I started talking about things I would have never thought! Heavenly Father guided my words as I spake. I don't even remember exactly what I said, but it was such a testimony builder to me. The promise that he will fill our mouths is so true. And I bare testimony of it!

We also found such an amazing family this week-Maria, Ursulo and Leondra. Maria and Ursulo are 70 and 80 and Leondra is 40. She is handicap and always smiling (: We were able to teach them with a member and it was such a beautiful experience. At the end of the lesson, the husband told us that this was the first time he has ever sat down and listened to ANY missionaries. This family has had missionaries from our church and other churches teach them, but this was the first time he listened!! Ahh the spirit was tangible. Please keep them in your prayers that they will continue to keep their hearts open!

I had so many tender mercies from the Lord this week. But they are for another time (: But I bare testimony that he really is by our side. He lifted and picked me up when I fell, and comforted me when I needed it. I know that he always behind us to catch us when we fall. Dont be afraid to ask for his help.

Well family, we didn't have changes today, they got moved to Wednesday! But I think I will be staying here in Chilpancingo (: Sadly, I think our trio will be coming to an end. But I'm excited for new opportunities that lay ahead (:

I love you all so very much. Thanks for all your support!
Con mucho amor,
Your Brookie Cookie
PS Shout out to my girl Raig Babe. Love you!! SO glad your surgery went well (:




No comments:

Post a Comment