Monday, May 19, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 5/19/2014) [Longgg weeekkk]

Hey hey hey! Not gonna lie, this was a harder week. It was super long. But we did have some amazing experiences! The past two days I felt like we were in exactly the right place at the right moment! Heavenly Father either put us in someones path, or someone in our path! It was so amazing! And when we got home at night, I was able to feel like I could put my day and work on the alter and offer it to the lord. This was a harder week for Hermana Fernelius. I don't know how to explain it. The only way to describe it is like bipolar depression. It comes in waves. And when it hits, it hits hard. She has been doing better the past couple days though. We called President but hes out of town, and was just gonna send the sister training leaders. Luckily he had another sister call and talk to her and that helped her a lot. I am learning so much patience ha.. Its hard. But I have been so impressed at how she has been able to fight through this new trial of hers. She is so strong and she refuses to give up! Good news of the week- We met a man named Pedro. He is around 60 years old and we just know he is an escohido (golden investigator)!! We contacted him in the street and were able to teach him in his home the next day! And in the lesson, he accepted baptism!! He was SO excited about everything we taught. He said he investigated other churches before and just left feeling like something was missing. He told us he wants to know where the true church is! He just kept smiling the entire time it was so cute! He wouldn't stop thanking us for teaching him. And after he went and bought us cokes! It felt like he was another grandpa! Ahh It is so so amazing to be able to share this beautiful message with other people! It truly is a message of happiness!! And I am grateful Heavenly Father has given me this experience! So i don't know if you guys remember Adriana (mom). Well she told us something really really tender this week! So the day we fasted with her last week, she went to lay down cause she was feeling really sick. She was rubbing her stomach and she fell asleep. And when she dosed off into a dream, she felt someone start soothing her stomach and rubbing it for her. And when she looked up, she saw me!! She said she couldn't see all of me, but she could see my face! Aw i wish i could explain how amazing this is to me! She is one of my second moms here, and its so incredible that she can feel my love too-that she can feel that I love and care about her too! And me out of all the people she knows.. its just really tender to me! I hope you guys are having a great week! Fam- don't have too much fun without me in California.. just come down a little father to Mexico! Love you all and miss you all so much! Mwah! Te amo! Con mucho amor, your brookie cookie (: PS: transfers are in 3 weeks and im freaking out!! I dont want to leave my area!!! and im scared to have a native companion. I don't know Spanish.


No comments:

Post a Comment