Tuesday, March 4, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 3/4/2014)

To start off- This week has FLOWN by! Like how am I already reading emails from you guys again!? Ahh this week was SO amazing though! Ahh i love the MTC so much!! Everything is just SO good here!! I am addicted to the spirit it has here!! don't get me wrong, this is hard. really hard. But its amazing! I have learned so much this past week! And all the days just blur together, but ill try to remember some of the things that happened!

Well to start off, my district is hilarious. Someone drew me on the board with a red face.. haha yup I still blush. And it happens a lot more than I would like it too! its all good though!

So is it crazy that after today I only have 1 more pday and then im off to mexico? 12 days people. 12 days. Its scarin me!

Haha so our district literally sings 'Tengo Gozo en mi alma' every day without fail! Its I have sunshine in my soul today! love it(:

This week I have really learned that I literally cannot teach a lesson without the spirit. It is the spirit teaching, not me. We had a lesson with an 'investigator' a couple days ago as a district.. and it was literally mind blowing to me how we were ALL on the same page.. like I have a thought come to my mind to say to him, and then someone else would say that EXACT same thing.. Ahh its just so cool!!! And like I said last week, I receieved a blessing from an Elder. And I have literally felt like angles have been surrounding me, lifting me up, cheering me on ever since. I have had so much more strength. I want you guys to know that I know the Lord is watching over each of us individually. He puts trails in our paths to make us stronger. He will never give us a challenge that we can't get passed.I can't remember the reference, but there is a man in the scriptures who oh its 2nd corinthians 12: 9-10! And he says he is grateful for his challenges and weaknesses because through them, God makes him stronger! I now look at my these hard times with a whole different perspective! And the power of priesthood is real. I have never had a more grateful heart for this power of God. Ahhh I am just so grateful and humbled!

Anyway All is good if you can't tell! Spanish is still really slow.. but it will come!
okay i love you all so so much!! Have a fantastic week!! thanks for all the support!! You are amazing!!
ps-i don't know if i told you about the kid who gave me a CTR ring...? anyway it was interesting! And he was like oh wear it all the time your my best friend! and I just kinda let it go. And then he thought i turned him in for something haha and found out I never did so he wrote me this apology letter haha! And last night he gave me this letter and it actually really touched my heart. He opened up to me about what he had been through and how I had made such a difference in his life by just being happy and smiling and listening to him.. So point of the story, just the simple things make such a difference in peoples lives! So keep on smiling and being yourself(: okay bye(:
LOVE YOU ALL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment