Tuesday, February 25, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 02/25/2014)

Hola mi familia bonita!!

ahh i love all of you guys so much! and you are all missed SO much! Wow its finally pday! I can say that it has felt like its about time for pday. But it has been another beautiful week! still love it here! And its mind blowing that I leave the MTC in less than 3 weeks now.. where is time going?? I do not feel ready for Mexico at ALL. Like im terrified to leave. Im so nervous! The language is Hard! like danggg! Im such a struggle! if any of you would want to help me.. pray for me to be able to have the ability to learn spanish! but besides that everything is great! so this week has been like a rollercoaster! It always has its ups and downs! but thats what makes everything beautiful-to know the great things I have to go through hard things! So the past couple days have been rough, I feel like I hit wall with the language. And honestly i was just not doin too good! But last night I asked one of the Elders to give me a preisthood blessing. And as soon as they put their hands on my head, tears just flowed from my body. The power in that room was like no other feeling. And everything that he said in the blessing was something I needed to hear. Ah it just gives me so much more gratitude for the priesthood! I love it! and honestly today i am feeling So much better! And the headaches are gone away(:

My comps are honestly dolls. I love them so much! It was really cool-my comp left a letter for me in my scriptures. and I found it yesterday when I needed it most!
My teachers are Incredible. Seriously I learn so many new things every day!
But I have like no time left! LOVE you all! catch me up! your all in my prayers(:
Ps update with the Elder Chynoweth here-we are 4th or 5th cousins! Hahaa he still can't get over it.. he emailed me 3 times about it this week.. and every time i go up to main campus he Always finds me without doubt! I love it!

mwahhhhhhhh te amo!! jajajaja xoxoxoxo #awkwardmishnow

No comments:

Post a Comment