Tuesday, February 11, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 02/11/2014)

Hey Everyone!!

Wow its already been a week? Its crazy! The MTC is such an incredible place! I am doing so good! Not gonna lie, last night was my first night not crying myself to sleep haha! But really I am loving it here! My companion is Hermana Neuberger! We were friends on facebook before so it was good to see a familiar face! It's incredible how much we compliment eachother. We have taught 3 lessons so far! And we balance eachother out perfectly! I love her! We basically have a foursome because Me, Neuberger, Melter, and Sturt all follow eachother around everywhere! We all live in the same apartment! The West MTC is SO nice! Its great! The language is hard, but looking at where I started,

I am doing pretty good! I just gotta stay positive(: I got to go to the temple this morning and it was incredible!! I prayed for all of you(: I can say my prayers in Spanish! Slow, but still spanish(: haha we all just speak Spanglish all day its great! Also I had to pray in Church in spanish... you could say I might have blushed.. haha. So I have 4 girls and 4 guys in my district! and we just had 2 districts leave our zone on monday. :( and that was hard because I got really close to a lot of them! Especially the natives! They were the best! But 2 zones come in tomorrow so that will be exciting!! One of the natives was Carlos Orozco from Lone Peak! He was in my grade! Its SO nice to see people I know. I can't even explain.


Anyway so its hard to explain whats been going on! All the days and nights just blend together! Its weird the days are long but short when its the end of the day?

So as I've been here, I've noticed a change in myself. It is my desire to share the gospel! As I learn more and develop my testimony, my desire to invite others to Christ increases ten fold!!! Ive also learned that its not me teaching the 'investigators'. IT IS THE SPIRIT. It amazes me to feel the spirit guide me on what to say. Well be in a lesson and I want to cry because of how beautiful the spirit is!
And I noticed that I have the spirit with me more as I am obedient.

Anyway I love you guys so so much! And I am praying for all of you! Let me know how everything is!! Have a great week! Talk to you soon(:

Hermana Chynoweth (PS no one can say my name here, espeically the natives! The Mexicans are gonna love it hahaha) oh and its weird not being called cookie anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment