Tuesday, March 11, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 3/11/2014)

HIJOLE!!!!

(oh my heavens) P day agian? What an amazing week it has been! Time is FLYING!!! So BIG NEWS-I GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS!!!! You should have seen us celebrating! literally jumped into my companions arms (kate- like i used to do to you!!) okays so we leave march 17 at 430 to the airport, leave SLC at 830 AM and flying to atlanta GEORGIA!? so random! SO pumped though!! so well get to georgia around 210 and then leave for Mexico City at 455 and the get to mex city at 635!! and then well prob drive down to Cuernavaca from there!(: I am so so so excited but so nervous!!! As far as my bag goes.. I don't know what i am going to send home.. hahaha still 20 + lbs over! Pero estabien!

Okay so I haven't had like any headaches!(: I am doing so well! The spanish is coming along a little better.. but still so hard! hahah next week i will be dying from culture shock.. pray for me. But i did get sick from the food or something on Thursday night.. thought i was gonna die. We got to go up to main campus for lunch and lets just say the wraps are my favorite(: Also- Me and Sturt lunged from our apartment to the farthest gym bubble! And I literally could not walk the last two days!! So funny! I don't think you guys realize how far it is.. but trust me when I say its a long way!!
We got a new district this week! ALL girls!!! and so so cute!(: I love them!! funny fact- My comp honestly thought she was gonna be called to North Carolina too!!! how crazy!? Also My teacher got engaged over the weekend!!!! So I decided before we found that out that I want to be a wedding planner... Im lovin the love! But speaking of teachers-I have thee best teachers in the world. Ah i just look up  to them SO much. I am so grateful for them! One of my teachers pointed out something that really hit home to me about the commandments. He said "All I have to do is ________ to have the spirit with me more?" Think about it.. we are given the commandments as an opportunity to come closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father.

So I am really sad to be leaving the MTC.. I love the people here! its amazing cause the MTC is like a battery charger.. its getting us all ready for the field! Ah its just a powerhouse here! I never wanna leave! -okay exaggeration but you get the point(:

Thanks so much for all the letters and packages!! they light up my day so much!!! And yes the time change was a killer. Yes horrible. But we made it through! My comp can not fall asleep at night though.. she just sings.. and im like yup go to bed!! haha love her (: She is my radio since we can't have music in the dorms!

One more thing- Tender mercie of the week. We get to watch the spoken word every sunday morning, and this last sunday, Brother Newell did a really sweet thing for his mom (Verna, I worked with her at the charleston!) And it showed her and a couple other of my friends there! And I just bawled becuase it was so fun for me to see them on the screen and show my sisters more of the people that are close to my heart! Such a beautiful tribute! I just knew that Heavenly father was watching out for me.. I knew that was for me and I couldn't help but just cry tears of joy. I know his tender mercies are surrounding us. We just need to look, and we WILL find them.

Anyway I love you all so soo much! Have a fantastic week!! (: MWAH!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Chynoweth - Aka Cookie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment