Monday, May 11, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 5/11/2015)

Hey fam!!

Ahh it was so so amazing to talk to you guys yesterday!! I miss you all so much! Crazy that the next time i see you will be in the Airport!? AH!

So big changes.. I have been changed from my sweet Palmas. I am now in an area called Porvenir. Its actually the neighboring area to my first area! Its really exciting to be so close to it! Hopefully ill fun into some people (: My new companion is Hermana Via! She is from Boliva!! She is so sweet. She only has one transfer left in the mission so it looks like i will probably be killing her off...
I'm excited to work with her though. But changes are always hard for me.. I hate change haha. So just through in an extra prayer or two for me (: I think it about killed me and Jose to find out I was leaving...

I'm excited to get to work and see how I can help the Lords work here in Porvenir.
I know many opportunities and growing experiences are ahead!
I love all of you so much! Thanks for all your support and love! Ill let you know how Porvenir is next week!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Chynoweth aka Brookie Cookiee
Pics: My new comp and My favorite pic in the world- Look how cute Jose is haha!





No comments:

Post a Comment